Help From Home
We realize you may want to help out, but don’t have the time to come to the adoption center. Here are some ideas you can do from home!
- Hold a bake sale for pets and people and donate the proceeds to Angels of Assisi.
- Ask local businesses to put donation jars or boxes in their business.
- Make "Adopt Me" bandanas for the dogs.
- Host a car wash, dog wash, lemonade stand, garage sale, or other event and donate the proceeds to Angels of Assisi.
- Manage an ‘adoptables’ bulletin board at your workplace
- Organize a Donation Drive at your work, church, or club for pet supplies from our Wish List.
- Organize a contest at your school and see which classroom has the most animal lovers by contributing most.
- Get involved in the foster care program
- Network some of our adoptable animals on your social media profile or blog.
- Write biographies for the adoptable animals’ webpage
- Host adoption events at your workplace